language: Deutsch   Français   italiano   Español   Português   日本語   russian   arabic   norwegian   swedish   danish   Nederlands   finland   ireland   English  

Submit a complaint | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Having a problem with a financial product or service?

Tell us about your issue—we'll forward it to t complaint-rid-0.html. us digital millennium copyright act yahoohe company and work to get you a response, generally within 15 days.


outlet moncler trebaseleghe
complaint letter
moncler sale
moncler junior size 16
discount moncler clothing File a Complaint

The filing of a complaint is for practice issues only. If you are experiencing problems applying for, or renewing a license you should review the instructional help documents on the particular board’s website responsible for issuing that license. Only after reviewing this material should the board be contacted for assistance. We take complaints very seriously and will review the details provided thoroughly to determine the appropriate level of action to be taken.

Your Information

To file a complaint, select the appropriate Board from the dropdown list. Then, provide the necessary contact information for each field. Each field noted by (*) is a required field.

Board --None-- Architects Board Board of Dietetics Board of Optometry Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Chiropractic Board Counselor, Social Worker & MFT Board Hearing Aid Dealers & Fitters Board Medical Board OPP Board Optical Dispensers Board OTPTAT Board Psychology Board Respiratory Care Board Sanitarian Board Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology Bd First Name Middle Name Last Name Main Phone Alternate Phone Email Street Address Line 1 Street Address Line 2 City State --None-- OH AK AL AP AR AS AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL FM GA GU HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MH MI MN MO MP MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OK OR PA PR PW RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VI VT WA WI WV WY Zip Code County Who is the complaint against?

To register a complaint, provide the complete contact information for whom you are filing the complaint against.

Complaint Against Individual Name of Business First Name Middle Name Last Name License Type --None-- License Number Phone Number Alternate Phone Number Email Address Street Address Line 1 Street Address Line 2 City State --None-- OH AK AL AP AR AS AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL FM GA GU HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MH MI MN MO MP MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OK OR PA PR PW RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VI VT WA WI WV WY Zip Code County Tell us what happened.

In order for your complaint to be processed effectively, it is very important that you provide as much detail as possible about what happened. You may also attach any necessary documents associated with your complaint by clicking the 'Add Supporting Documents' button.

Description Supporting Documents ? --None-- Yes No When did it happen?

Please provide an end date in order to submit your complaint.

Start Date End Date Where did it take place?

Provide the address information for where it took place.

Name of Business at the Adddress Street Address Line 1 Street Address Line 2 City State --None-- OH AB AK AL AP AR AS AZ BC CA CO CT DC DE FL FM GA GU HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MB MD ME MH MI MN MO MP MS MT NB NC ND NE NH NJ NL NM NS NT NU NV NY OK ON OR PA PE PR PW QC RI SC SD SK TN TX UT VA VI VT WA WI WV WY YT Zip Code County Cancel null Your Complaint has been submitted

Thank you, you have successfully submitted your complaint. The respective Board will be in contact regarding your submission. Please click Home to return to the eLicense Home Page.

Skip to Main Content About Us | Contact Us | Licensee Lookup | Forms | Laws   Consumers How to File a Complaint License Lookup Enforcement Actions More... Licensees Renewal Information Forms Licensee Lookup More... Applicants Applicant Information Examination Information Examination Schedule More... Publications Bulletins Board Meeting Minutes Laws Consumer Guide More... Online Services How to File a Complaint Renewals License Lookup Address Change More... Filing a Complaint against an Engineer, Land Surveyor, Geologist, Geophysicist, or an Unlicensed Person

The California Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists has the authority to investigate complaints of violations of the Professional Engineers Act, the Professional Land Surveyors' Act, and the Geologist and Geophysicist Act, such as fraud, deceit, misrepresentation, negligence, incompetence, breach of contract, failure to use a written contract, failure to record of survey map, aiding and abetting, violating the Codes of Professional Conduct, and practicing without a license. Enforcement actions include, but are not limited to, suspending licenses, revoking licenses, placing licensees on probation, issuing administrative citations, and referring the matter to the district attorney for criminal prosecution.

The Board regulates the practices of professional engineering, professional land surveying, professional geology, and professional geophysics and licenses professional engineers, professional land surveyors, professional geologists, and professional geophysicists. Anyone practicing in the following professions must be licensed by the Board:

Civil Engineering Electrical Engineering Structural Engineering Mechanical Engineering Geotechnical/Soil/Soils Engineering Geology Land Surveying Geophysics

The Board also regulates the use of the following protected titles: Agricultural Engineer, Certified Engineering Geologist, Certified Hydrogeologist, Chemical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Consulting Engineer, Control Systems Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Fire Protection Engineer, Geodetic Engineer, Geomatics Engineer, Geometronic Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Land Survey Engineer, Land Surveyor, Licensed Engineer, Licensed Land Surveyor, Mechanical Engineer, Metallurgical Engineer, Nuclear Engineer, Petroleum Engineer, Professional Corrosion Engineer, Professional Engineer, Professional Engineer - Retired, Professional Geologist, Professional Geophysicist, Professional Land Surveyor, Professional Land Surveyor - Retired, Professional Manufacturing Engineer, Professional Quality Engineer, Professional Safety Engineer, Registered Engineer, Soil Engineer, Soils Engineer, Structural Engineer, Survey Engineer, and Traffic Engineer, or any combination or abbreviation of those words and titles.

HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT In order for the Board to investigate your complaint, you need to provide the Board with all of the information you have about the problem. We need you to provide a complete chronological description, including dates, of the situation. You also need to provide the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of other persons who know about the situation, including the names of any city and/or county staff if you have had contact with them about your problem. The Board needs all the facts you can provide in order to process your complaint. The Board does not have the staff to investigate inquiries based only upon suspicion or speculation. Be sure to provide copies of all documents about your complaint, including plans, drawings, calculations, maps, reports, plan check comments, letters, contracts, and invoices. Before mailing your complaint, make an extra copy of everything for your own files because we cannot return the documents once the investigation is completed. If you need more information regarding a possible violation of the Professional Engineers Act, the Professional Land Surveyors' Act, or the Geologist and Geophysicist Act before filing your complaint, please contact the Board's Enforcement Unit by e-mail at BPELSG.Enforcement.Information@dca. or by telephone at 1-866-780-5370 [toll free].

To help you file a complaint with this Board, the complaint form is available online.


This video is a step-by-step tutorial that explains what information is required to help you make the complaint process as effective and efficient as possible.

You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the complaint form file.